Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SUMMER!


Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while! Just wanted to tell u guyz about my fascinating summer so far! <3    


I am at Ocean Pines, my beach house right now! I have been down here for 2 weeks :( Trust me I love it but I miss everyone so much!!! <3333

Shout outs to my friends and family: AG, Izzy, Apurva, Gabby, Lily, My cousin Kelsey, My cousin Grace, Bryce, K.C my brother <3, Caroline ( gonna miss u!), Trinity, Shelton, Emily P, Andrew, Lucas (Eh kinda), and Eleanor!

Sorry if u weren't mentioned! But I seriously miss you all :) :(

So this summer I have done a lot.

I went on both the Ocean City Boardwalk and Rehoboth Boardwalk. I went to the beach A LOT! I've been sleeping like a baby cuz the surf is so rough! I hung out with some friends like Julia and Alexis. I wish u all went on skype more often :( I wanna skype with all of you! Anyway, so how yall doin? Skype me, text me ya know whatever....Tell me how ur doin! I've only had like one person to text! And that's Bryce <3. Can you all text me???? Ask me for my number! I already know a ton of ur numbers!

On with what I've been doing this summer, I saw Alexis today... THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!
Remember the boy that was staring at me?! I told him to stop looking at me everyone. Lol :)


The beach with Alexis was so fun! We jumped off a little ledge and took pics of us in mid air...Our skype pic is of that currently. Me and Alexis messed with some STUPID boys and it was really funny!

Finally, Izzy if ur reading this I would like to say Happy 12th birthday girl! I couldn't find any way to get in contact with you :( Well I love you and ur my bff forever! We've been bffs since KINDERGARTEN!!!! That's a long time.  :) :) :) :) <3 Sorry I didn't say that earlier :(

Okay Guyz!
I gtg cuz this is getting kinda long.

-Jilly <3



No comments:

Post a Comment