Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Movie

So my whole class has to get into groups and make a movie in technology class. I don't have a part in it, but my sister, Kiki, my friend, Allison, and my other friend Anna Grace have parts. I really don't care I don't have a part in it, but I guess I'm not the best actress anyways. But that's not the part I'm focusing on here. The movie goes that my friend Allison acts as an old lady crossing the street with crutches. My sis Kiki swoops in and saves her when the old lady falls in the middle as a car is speeding towards her. Then after Kiki saves her, Kiki's "daughter" Anna Grace, comes in and says, "Mommy, why did you save that old lady?" And Kiki says "Because it's the right thing to do and it's respectful."

The whole point of the movie is to show a scene with respect for others included. Pretty uhhhh weird way to show that right? I like it in a way though...

-Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment